Kern River Radio is a subsidiary of Alta Sierra Broadcasting, LLC., privately owned and operated by Charlie Busch out of Kernville, California. Kern River Radio broadcasts live on three stations in the Kern River Valley:
- KCNQ 102.5 FM - Kern River Country: Today's Country
- KRVQ 104.5 FM - The River: Timeless Rock
- KVLI 1140 AM - Local News, Weather & Talk Radio
Among serving the residents of Kern River Valley the sounds of the southern Sierras, we also provide an advertising gateway for local merchants, community organizations, events, local services, and more. Some of our popular services include:
- Community Calendar - Events, Fairs, Festivals, Derbies, and Community Projects
- Local News - Announcements, Updates, Alerts, Sports
- Weather - Local conditions and forecasts in Kern County
- Paws Cause - Free Local Lost & Found for animals (Radio & Internet)
Our broadcasting facility is the sole distributor of advertising revenue in the valley and offers affordable advertising packages that are sure to increase listener awareness to new local businesses, community events, announcements, and even lost animals. That's right! We love our furry little friends. As we love our listeners and advertisers. Not only can we deliver your spot on the airwaves, but we can spice it up and make it stand out with our own complete recording and production facility on location. Now, you can also advertise on the website, as well as the radio stations and reach an even broader audience with our mobile friendly website that caters to the tourism sector via smartphones. Three options with unlimited potential, suited for everyone:
- Tradio - A "no-budget" Buy-Sell-Trade program for locals (on KCNQ 102.5 FM).
- Internet Ads - Affordable marketing tool for websites and merchants. (Reciprocal Linking Offered)
- Radio Ads - The best broadcast advertising packages that reach everyone in KRV.
For more information on advertising options, Call Us at 760-376-4500.